Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chai Tea

Let me tell you, Chai tea is amazing and tonight I was able to experience if from Namaste Cafe in Uptown. 

A few weeks ago, I bought the Crowdcut coupon, $20 for $40 worth of food from Duplex Restaurant in Uptown.  When I saw this in my inbox a few weeks ago I was ecstatic!  I fortunately have been able to experience Duplex twice now.  The first time with my cousin, aunt and uncle.  Julie, my cousin definitely knows her way around uptown.  If I ever need a suggestion for a great place to eat, I know I can count on Julie to help me out.  Tonight, I went to The Duplex for dinner with Brad and Leah Loo.  It was fun and cheap!  Especially with the coupon.  I got a great cup of soup (bean and bacon) and an amazing spinach salad with grilled apples..  Leah and Brad both got delicious sandwiches with delicious french fries... Brad was a little disappointed- They didn't have honey mustard!  He had to live with ketchup (although this wasn't regular ketchup.. there was some interesting spice that Leah and I both loved.  Brad was indifferent). 

Now, back to the Chai.  The Duplex is conveniently located right next to Namaste Cafe, who does a great job advertising their award winning tea.  I told Leah we had to stop before we went to the car.  We did and it was amazing.  So, if you are ever in the uptown area in need for a delicious cup of homemae chai, you need to go to Namaste.

Recipe
I had to find a good Chai recipe for people to try.  Disclaimer:  I have not made this before, so you'll have to let me know if its worth trying!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chai-Tea/Detail.aspx


News Story
"OMG", "LOL" and "<3" have all been added to the English Dictionary!  Hooray!  Also, for all of you journalists out there, The associated press FINALLY changed e- mail, to email (this makes me extremely happy).


Interesting Fact/ News on the job front
Winne the Pooh makes more money for Disney than Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and another character.  Do NOT quote me on this, my marketing teacher told me and you can only believe like 15% of the things he says...

Job Front--> Interview with MOA tomorrow and I got a call for an interview with the Timberwolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment