Direct quote from Brad today... "why didn't you get a blog two years ago? You love to ramble and talk." This is a very true statement. I love to talk and find myself wanting to tell someone something cool all the time, unfortunately most of the time that information is heard by no one. This blog is a great way for me to get it all out and if you want to read it, hopefully you learn something! Today was a pretty normal day, Brad's mom came up for dinner and we went to Applebee's. Love the bees. Besides that, nothing extraordinary has happened, haven't heard back from any jobs yet but I got an email from a woman who USED to work at a hotel and she gave me an email of someone I could talk to that still works there.
Recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cousin-Cosmos-Greek-Chicken/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=55309196&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2011-03-22&prop28=DailyRecipe&prop29=FullRecipe&me=1
News Fact:
okay, so this really isn't a news fact, BUT I thought it was extremely interesting... won't this be amazing if this actually happened?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf7IL_eZ38
Interesting Fact/ News on the Job Front:
So today, I had a phone interview with the Mall of America for a social media position. I think the interview went really well! Considering, I spend the majority of my day updating various social media outlets, I figure: hey, I can do that for a living!
No comments:
Post a Comment