Over winter break I bought my first ever Groupon, rollerblading at the Metrodome. Today, Brad and I finally used the Groupon. It was a ton of fun, the cement pavement makes for very fast and basically effortless rollerblading (no having to watch out for twigs and/or other things in the road). Brad asked me when the last time I went rollerblading was and I had to think very hard on when that actually happened. I did eventually remember and then I remembered that I fell and scraped my knees really bad- then I was nervous. Thank you Brad.
After rollerblading, we went to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. Such a great restaurant and surprisingly cheap, especially when you have a coupon for a free order of cheesy bread! If you are ever wondering where to take a date and are sick and tired of the regular places, OSF is a great option (except if that is the "regular" place you go).
I've decided that it is extremely difficult to find time on the weekends to blog, especially on nights where I go out. There is no way that I felt like blogging at 12:30 last night and unfortunately, I'm not very creative in the morning. Also, on the weekends I don't spend as much time on the internet, which means I lack interesting facts/ trivia. I will just have to "seek- out" information to keep you all occupied.
Recipe
This looks awesome, although not as good as the enchiladas Gabe made for me this summer. Those were awesome! Gabe- if you read this, let's make those again soon!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quick-and-Easy-Green-Chile-Chicken-Enchilada-Casserole/Detail.aspx
News Story
he must have REALLY disliked his daughter's boyfriend... Dad, don't get any ideas!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/26/cops-san-diego-dad-3000-bounty-daughters-boyfriend/?test=latestnews
Interesting Fact/ News on the Job Front
Internship application for Governor Mark Dayton's office has been fully submitted!
The pharmacy that was linked to Michael Jackson's death was shut down today... do you really think that that was their fault?
"Muffin top" was added to the English dictionary. Awesome.
Not sure how I feel about "muffin top's" addition. I resemble that word but don't like having it officially recognized, necessarily!
ReplyDelete